Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Giving Thanks Digi Kit






Above are a facebook timeline cover
and a printable card front
that I created with the lovely new kit,
It is now available at Scraps-N-Pieces.com
and is 50% off for all of November 2016.

Be sure to visit the JMC Designs blog
for a free coordinating mini kit
that is offered as the Use It All Challenge
this month at Scraps-N-Pieces.com

I used the My Memories Suit 7 software
to create my projects.






KIT CONTENTS:

54 Accents - Flowers, stars, Stamps, Frames, Brads, Flairs, WordArt, Tags and Labels
Alphabet in 6 colors
8 Cardstock - 12X12 300ppi
24 Patterned Papers - 12X12 300ppi
55 Unique Elements - Acorn, Apple, Banner, 3 Bows, 4 Buttons, Canoe, Corn, 8 Flowers, 4 Frames, Grunge, 2 Indians, 2 Pilgrims, 5 Leaves, Pie, Pumpkin, 5 Ribbons, 2 RicRac, 2 Turkeys, Scatter, Splatter, Staples, 2 Stitching, 3 Strings, 2 Twigs








Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)