Thursday, November 17, 2016

Embossed Copper Pumpkin Card




I finally used this piece of copper 
that I stamped and embossed years ago !

Stamp with Stazon ink,
run a stylus along the lines
then color with permanent markers.

Mulberry paper from eons ago was layered
behind the copper piece.

I ran a stylus on a scoring board to make the
Ć«mbossed lines near the edge of the card front.

Image from Stampin'  Up! (retired).

I've not played in the challenge at Cards in Envy for a while,
so 
I'm entering this card in the current Cards In Envy Pumpkins challenge.

Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. Love your embossed copper pumpkin! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)