Monday, June 26, 2017

Digi Scrap Freebies


As an affiliate for My Memories (STMMMS23251), I am able to offer links to you for free digi scrap products from time to time.  Toady I am sharing the newest freebies. You will need to make an account (free!) to download the freebies. These are only available until July 2, 2017 !







A lovely quick page.

To use a quick page, download and install it into the My Memories Suite software . Open a new  "Create Your Own Project" and insert the Quick Page as an Embellishment. Layer your photos behind the windows on the page. So easy, so fast  !





Three page elements. 



These will no longer be available for free after July 2, 2017 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)