Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day digi scrap page




Today's project is a digital scrapbook page celebrating Father's
since June 18th is Father's Day (USA) this year.

I created this page with a kit by JMC Designs called Sea Shanty
and a template (slightly altered) from Dagi's Temptations.

This particular page was created in Photoshop Elements 14.

The quote printable was found at 
by doing a google search.

I'll add photos later.

It was originally created as my design team project for 
Digitally Made (thus the watermark).
Since we recently acquired a sponsor, I needed to change my project
to use their products. So, I'm sharing it with you today.
By the way, this months theme is to use 
a quote on your project if you are interested in joining us !
This is a challenge for 100% digital projects,
meaning nothing handmade. 

Thanks for looking =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)