Thursday, April 24, 2014

Equestrian Dream Card - OWH Sketch 221






I turned this weeks sketch challenge 
on its side.



This card was originally monochromatic, 
only brown images stamped on kraft card stock
then mounted on distressed brown card stock.
Once it was completed I wasn't 
too happy with it, the top main image looked too plain.
I stamped and colored another running wild horses image
on vanilla card stock and mounted it to the already completed 
kraft and brown card base.
It still looked "blah" so I decided to color it in - 
and I'm still not happy with it ! Gah! 
I should have left it alone or 
just quit crafting as it was getting late.
Maybe had I added brown mats to each image.....
This card would be a great fit for the 
although many ladies / girls 
would like a card with horses on it ;) 


SUPPLIES:
Equestrian Dream stamp set, Stampin' Up!
various brown inks and colored pencils




Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great and agree that it would work well for anyone!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)