Friday, July 28, 2017

Babies Are Stardust Card







A second card I made to welcome the newest member of our large extended family.
This one goes to the grandparents.

The image is an oldie that I totally forgot about, already prestamped in the stamp box.

I stamped it again on pink card stock then trimmed out the bib and glued it on top.

I added a teeny bit of purple stickles diamonds glitter glue to the heart.

The image is backed with a piece of shimmery paper then mounted with dimensionals.

It is mounted on top of pink card stock that was run through a letterpress plate.

I wrapped shimmery edged organdy ribbon around the debossed pink piece, hot glued on a bow.

This is all attached to the front of a white card base.

Pretty, simple.

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)