Monday, July 3, 2017

Patriotic Digi Scrap Page


Today I'm sharing my Design Team project for
This months theme is Patriotic/Summer Fun.


This is a 100% digital scrap book page.
I used the following items to create it:

Let Freedom Ring digital scrapbook kit by JMC Designs

Template from Made by Keuntje

Photoshop Elements 14




BONUS design:
Since one of the team members was unable to participate this month,
I made a second 100% digital project to share on the blog.
This one is an invitation.



I had fun layering various elements from the 
To The Mountains kit by JMC Designs.
Many were reduced in size, some were flipped.
This particular project was created with
My Memories Suite V8 software. 


Thanks for looking =)

Be sure to visit the  challenge blog
to see more inspiring digital ideas
by the design team.
You have all month to 
create and share a 100% digital (nothing handmade)
project with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)