Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lighthouse Scrapbook Page



WHOA! The colors are really bright in this photo ! I didn't think it looked so gaudy bright in real life....... 

Still working on pages for my Photo Of The Week submissions scrapbook (there were 42 photos I submitted, so I have many more to do still!). This page features a photo that was published in our local paper as an "honorable mention".

It's difficult to tell in the photo, but the Real Red background paper is textured. I stamped the Old World Map background stamp with Versamark ink on the Brilliant Blue card stock. I am going to doodle a line around the edge of it and the tag when I add my journaling

Photos are mounted on Basic Black card stock.

There is real stitching (look closely and you can see mis stitches!) down the left side.

Black 5/8" grosgrain ribbon below the flecked off white card stock journaling box.

Real Red eyelet on top of a small circle punch of Brilliant blue card stock at the top of the hand cut tag. 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon run through the eyelet.

The layout is based on a sketch I found at pagemaps.com



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Your stitching looks great! I love the look it gives the page!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)