Monday, July 14, 2014

Wax On, Wax Off Scrapbook Page


Pretty simple page to share the original photo I submitted and the printed in the newspaper
version of my "Honorable Mention" Photo Of The Week. Another one of my favorite photos from years ago.

I should have gotten brave enough to heat emboss the letters silver rather than just stamp them with silver Encore ink. I was afraid of getting stray bits of embossing powder everywhere on the Navy card stock base and making a huge mess.

I created the Ford oval paper in My Digital Studio then printed it out at home.

The long diamond plate silver card stock piece was created by running a piece of silver metallic card stock through the Darice embossing folder twice. I wish it was 12" long..............

The black and white checkered ribbon was the exact length, whew ! I believe it came on a gift set of some sort for one of the guys one Christmas and I have been saving it for the perfect project.   I need to straighten it out a bit , it is crooked in the photo.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you combined the newspaper clipping and photo on this one! Another fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)