Monday, November 9, 2015

Digital Scrapbook Day Projects



This past weekend , there were numerous Digital Scrapbook Day events all across the internet. I participated in several challenges at Scraps-N-Pieces.com since that is the site the designer I create layouts for sells on. 

There were too many fun challenges, with freebies to be earned along the way as they were completed, and not enough time. I was not able to collect all the free pieces of the HUGE Capture My World collaboration kit the SNP designers put together, but can now buy those that I missed. Yaay! 

Here are some of the layouts  I created. I will share a couple more in a few days when the kit I worked with goes live in the SNP store






This was for the "selfie" challenge.
The papers were included in the My Digital Studio
program. This is actually a page I already designed 
for a calendar front, but changed it up for the challenge.









This page was created with mini kits and a template
that I collected from the designers blog hop.
I used the template in Photoshop Elements.
They offered goodies on their blogs and 
facebook pages, for free, that you could collect.
I was able to collect most of them.







I created this page, featuring a black and white photo,
for the ad inspiration challenge.
This page was created with My Memories Suite V6,
the program I use most often for my digital scrapping.









This fun page was created using a template supplied
for the Instagram (square) photo template challenge.
The kit I used is one I bought several years ago
from another site (I think it was at MyMemories.com?).
It is called Rescue Me. 










This page was created for the recipe challenge:
interpret the steps the designer gives you to create a page.
I used the bits n' pieces kits Snap, Snap, Snap by
JMC Designs and My Memories Suite software.










This final page was for the photography challenge,
use an old photo.
The template was the August template challenge
by Sus Designs. 






THANKS FOR LOOKING =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)