Saturday, December 10, 2011

EEK!




NOT what I want to find first thing in the morning..... a snake skin stuck to a pot ? Or do lizards shed, too, its a skin from one of them ? Either way, CREEPY to find in the cabinet.......... now I am leary of being in the kitchen ! My two cats are slacking off on their critter catching duties - or is that they caught something and brought it in to show me and it got away ?

Kitty did catch two large lizards in the house earlier this year....ahhh, the joys of rural life.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I wouldn't expect to find that in my cabinet! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I'm pretty sure that is snakeskin... We find them in our yard several times a year. Hopefully, it won't make a surprise appearance!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)