Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cabin In The Snowy Woods Card


Another card I made a couple of to send to Operation Write Home.

I  would need to go look at the stamp to see who the manufacturer is,
it was a gift sent to me from a pen pal friend. 
I just love this detailed image ! 

The words on the tag are from a Stampin' Up! set,
I think it was Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The greenery punch is from Martha Stewart,
the red berries are a 1/4" circle punch.

I stamped the image with Versamark ink then heat embossed
green embossing powder over it.

Glorious Green card stock from Stampin' Up! backs the image. 

It is layered over white card stock that was run through the 
Big Shot machine with the Square Lattice embossing folder from Stampin' Up!





Somebody thinks the box I want to fill with cards to 
donate to Operation Write Home is the perfect fit for her !

It's quite a goal to reach to fill that box before the
first of October to get holiday cards to the troops in time. 
Two rows of cards standing on end next to each other
will fit perfectly in this particular box -
not sure how many cards it will take to fill it.





Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowy card scene - it looks like a Northwoods stamp - they are very detailed and I love that line of stamps and have several.
    I think it is awesome that you are making cards for the troops. How great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked and it IS a Northwoods stamp- that I have you to thank for !

      Delete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)