Monday, August 12, 2013

Digital Scrapbook - Wedding Album Pt 2

Continuing to share pages from the wedding album I created 
using My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!
See the first half of the album in the previous post.






I added a light blue floral overlay to the above two pages,
they really made a difference !











Color change feature on the banner and pleated ribbon above.
Neither is a perfect match, but it will work well enough.
The pleated ribbon was in the Twitterpated kit. 










I changed the number order (and several other details)
on this page so it was like a countdown to the ceremony.























The page above I created all by myself :)











This is the final page, it would be a single at the end of the album.
The design came from another premade template 
that I changed all of the colors and papers on.

I just noticed that I forgot to add a couple of drop shadows
(or the program didn't save them when it created the jpg
of the page, that happens to me quite often when things are saved.
Sometimes papers are changed or elements are even missing !)



My Digital Studio is now $19.95 US everyday, what a fantastic value ! 





Thanks for looking =) 






1 comment:

  1. More fantastic pages! I love the one you made all by yourself with the huge punch shape as the frame!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)