Saturday, August 10, 2013

DVD Case Cover






I burned a DVD for the newlyweds that contained
 the photos I took and digital photo album I created .

I used card stock that matched what I used for 
the wedding explosion box I made.

The base, two pocket media folder
was given to me a few years ago by a friend.
I'm not sure where she found them, 
but I'm guessing it is something that could be 
found at an office supply store ? 
I slid the DVD into one pocket 
and the wedding announcement, 
since it was square, fit perfectly in the other.


All supplies were from Stampin' Up! though
several are now retired.

Blushing Bride card stock stamped with Soft Swirls
background stamp using Versamark ink then
heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. 

It was mounted to Buckaroo Blue card stock. 

Shimmery white paper was die cut with the 
Typeset die set. 

Shimmery edged organdy ribbon - I don't think
that came from Stampin' Up!.............


explosion box for wedding and shower gifts
(and the dollar bill bouquet!) knowing I would
be giving the disc later on. 


The next couple of posts will show the pages I made -
minus the photographs for privacy purposes. 

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift and so pretty too! Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)