Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cat Sympathy Card



Sadly a pen pal friend of mine had to say goodbye
to a long time pet recently.
I made her this card.
I wasn't too sure about using this image at first,
then decided it would be perfect after seeing a


Cat image from Meow, Meow an old
stamp set from Stampin' Up!
sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, Stampin' Up!
I used the new Tag Topper punch, Stampin' Up!
Water colored with classic inks and an aquapainter
The embossed paw print background was made using a 
really old "texture plate" from Fiskars.
Word Window punch
white organdy ribbon
dimensionals 


Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a beautiful card. Love the kitty - and white at that.
    I do miss her - how could we not. THANKS and HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and what a great friend!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)