Monday, April 20, 2015

Repurposed Items Easter Projects

In celebration of Earth Day, I'm sharing a couple of little repurposing projects I made to give at Easter. I like to find new uses for  items otherwise considered trash if possible.

The first is a miniature "basket" made from a clean plastic container that fresh mushrooms came in.
I made two of these to give to my nephews.





Here is another Mushroom container idea; this container was pink.







The other idea is a pretty simple one: Reuse an envelope to make a mini gift bag.
I made two of these and put Dove chocolates in them for my mom and sister.


I cut the tissue with scissors that make shreds
after the photo was taken.



masking





folding in the sides and bottom



Thanks for looking =)

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)