Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ColdPlay Mini Box

Hooray!!!! I tried one more time to upload photos today and it worked for this post! For whatever reason I've not been able to upload the past week, so frustrating. The next several posts (I hope, keeping fingers crossed that I can upload more pictures!) will be more items from the booth at the festival.






I found these plain blue boxes for $1 each. I used leftover stamped images (Cold Play, retired from Stampin' Up!) from another project and Real Red card stock to create toppers for these plain little boxes. I also stamped the sides with the retired Snowflakes set using white Stazon ink and added a little glitter to the snow. Each one was packaged in a cellophane bag. Nearly all of my items were bagged, I wasn't going to take a chance on grubby hands ruining the items. I left one out of each project so people could handle it, see what was inside.


I knew no one would buy this little empty box for $1, so I added 20 various stamped gift tags with the idea that the purchaser would color the tags themselves. I could have put in chocolates wrapped in stamped address labels if it had not been so hot outside. The festival I attended was outdoors from 11-7 (which really meant 9:30am - 8 pm for me) and of course it had to be a 90+ degree, humid day - ugh !


Priced at $1 each, they never sold.


Thanks for looking =)

7 comments:

  1. Hi there - love the boxes, I think they are cute! I am now following you from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box! How cold they have not sold?! Its adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute box! Putting the tags inside was a great idea. I'm sorry they didn't sell though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cute box filled with tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,

    Those boxes were a great idea. I definetly would have bought them for $1. Great for gift cards and little items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute idea. TFS

    Following thru SC. http://stampingwiththeresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat idea!
    Now following you from SC. You can find me at http://dawningdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)