Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cold Play Mason Jar Wrap


Another mason jar idea (a few others are posted here and here)
Easy to do for so many occasions !



I used card stock, inks, stamp sets, punches and organdy ribbon from Stampin' Up! to create this mason jar "wrap".

Night of Navy cardstock stamped with Whisper White Craft ink.
Whisper White cardstock torn for snow drifts. Add liqud glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter along the torn edges for sparkle.
Whisper White cardstock stamped and punched with various classic inks.
Cold Play and Season Of Joy (?) stamp sets from Stampin' Up! .

Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your mason jar! Very clever idea..may have to give it a try myself! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)