Thursday, December 17, 2015

Chalkboard Sentiments Christmas Card 2 - CAS


I really like the way this one turned out, too.
I should have made more, but I like to send out
all sorts of different Christmas cards to people.
That way I can use more supplies and ideas !!!

White card stock base was embossed with a polka dot Texturz plate.

Candy cane stripe paper is from an old Die Cuts With A View Christmas paper stack.

Strip of red card stock.

Stamp image (from Stampin' Up!) was stamped with white craft ink
onto black card stock then die cut out. I lightly rubbed white ink along
the edges. White mini brads for simple embellishment.
The tag is attached with pop dots / dimensionals. 

Thanks for looking =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)