Thursday, April 27, 2017

Masculine 22nd Birthday Card




Today's project is a card I created for my gear head
son who works as a fabricator/welder. 



The textured black card base was cut with a circle card Sizzlits die.

I had to hand cut the embossed white layers because 
there are no dies for it in the card base set (from Stampin' Up!).

The white side panels are embossed with the Clockworks 
embossing folder by Cuttlebug.

The gear dies were from Joy! crafts.

The 22 was made from an alphabet die set from Stampin' Up! 

I used a Spellbinders circle die to cut out the white panel.
I pierced around the edge of it.

The happy birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up! 
as are the red eyelets and vellum. 










Although I may not have used circles as the design team intended,
 I am entering this card in the current challenge at


Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love your version of using circles for this challenge. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for your son! This is a very creative use of circles. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)