Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring Digi Scrap Page



The digital scrap book page I created to share today
was made to fit a couple of challenges. 

The first is a template challenge by JMC Designs.
It is free right now on the web site.
The challenge is to use the fun template
and one of the designers kits. 
If you play along and share your layout,
you will be entered for a chance to win one of her kits !

I'm part of her design team, so I wanted to 
participate to help promote the grand opening 
of her two new stores at:


I used the kit Springtime Wishes.




The second challenge I created this page for is a new one I found,
Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.
I couldn't find anything specific in the rules against digital pages,
so I took a chance on entering ;) 
This page is for the Use The Word SPRING 
There are actually several challenges that run the 
entire month, a new one each week. 
Another challenge is to use flowers,
which this page could have worked for as well,
but I chose to enter it in the spring word challenge
to show off that fun word art in the digital kit.

I'm glad I came across this challenge blog
and look forward to playing along with them again.


Lastly, a quick reminder that we are counting down to the launch 
of the new 100% digital crafts challenge blog,
We go live May 1st, check us out !


Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring flowers and I like your sprinkle of floral accents! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! - Deanna, Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)