Thursday, October 14, 2010

s{ick}?



*I'm still having issues with Blogger/my internet connection/browser/whatever the problem is that has been preventing me from uploading.*



I needed a get well card for my father, so I whipped this up with the Word Play stamp set. I should have made the Marina Mist strip narrower.........

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Card Stock:
Crumb Cake
Marina Mist
Cherry Cobbler
Very Vanilla
Early Espresso

Markers:

Marina Mist
Cherry Cobbler
Early Espresso

Chocolate grosgrain ribbon


Word Play stamp set
Retired stamp set for the inside, I think it is Versatile Verses.


Punches:
Wide Oval
Decorative Label - new in Holiday Mini Catalog
Scalloped Edge

Top Note Die from Sizzix/Stampin' Up!

Paper piercer and mat pack
 
Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)