Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wish BIG




Birthday card I recently made to try to coordinate with a gift bag I wanted to reuse. All items I used may have been from Stampin' Up!. The company used to sell organdy ribbon, not sure if this was a color they carried; it was a scrap. The star punch is definitely made by another company, just not sure if I bought it from Stampin' Up! many years ago.




Current items used:

Word Play stamp set

Circle punch

Decorative Label punch - new in Holiday mini catalog

Whisper White card stock

Real Red marker



Retired Items:

Only Orange marker

Periwinkle Blue glitter from the Pastel Diamonds Stampin' Glitter Stack

Ballet Blue, Green Galore, Summer Sun card stock

organdy ribbon

Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. Love how your card coordinates with the bag! Very cheerful set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather,

    Beautiful set. They coordinate perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card coodinates perfectly with the bag. Great use of the bold colours and the simple design.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)